Friday 28 November 2014

Review: Elemis Fragipani Range

On Tuesday I left my baby girl with hubby for the first time and headed to my hairdressers and beauty salon for an Elemis shopping event. I already knew that I liked Elemis (I have used their facial products in the past), so a I knew that I would probably treat myself to a little something! After stuffing my face with canapés and treating myself to a little fizz, I went around the salon trying different tester pots, feeling like a little girl! By the end of the evening my hands were feeling very soft and smelt of various lovely Elemis scents. One scent that stood out in particular was the fragipani range. I think I'm in love! So I bought the gift set (shower creme, body lotion and oil).

I had a semi-relaxing bath last night (baby decided she wanted to feed 10mins into my bath!) and tried out my new products. The smell really is divine and made my bathroom smell gorgeous! My favourite product is the oil, my beautician told me I could use it in my hair, so I put a very small amount in my hair combed it through, left it for a minute (they suggest 15) and rinsed off. All I can say is AMAZING!! This made my hair feel gorgeous, and worked well with my Paul Mitchell curl creme. I love the fact I can still smell fragipani this morning! I also put the oil on my legs whilst they were still damp, and this morning they were lovely and smooth. This is great as I always struggle with really dry skin this time of year.

This morning I needed my fragipani fix so I put the body lotion on my arms and neck so the smell can stay with me all day, like the oil, it has left my skin feeling very smooth. My parents were wondering what to get me for Christmas, now I know, anything from the Elemis fragipani range! I'd love to try the salt glow scrub, has anyone else used this?

No comments:

Post a Comment